Table of content
- IPL Prediction 2020 IPL 2020 Match Winner Predictions, Astrology, Bhavishyavani, Who Will Win
- IPL 2020 Schedule, Time Table, Match List, Team, Venue Details
- IPL 2020 Teams List
- IPL 2020 Venues List
- Who Will Win IPL 2020? – Indian Premier League Winner List 2008 – 2019
- IPL 2020 Tournament Format, Teams, Prize Money
- Indian Premier League IPL 2020 Teams
- IPL Tournament Norms
- Indian Premier League Sponsors
- Indian Premier League Team Auction
- IPL FAQs
- Dream11 IPL 2020 Winner Prediction and Match Winning Predictions
IPL Prediction 2020 IPL 2020 Match Winner Predictions, Astrology, Bhavishyavani, Who Will Win
Date Match V/s Match Venue
- 19 September 2020 MI Vs CSK Abu Dhabi
- 20 September 2020 DC Vs KXIP Dubai
- 21 September 2020 SRH Vs RCB Dubai
- 22 September 2020 RR Vs CSK Sharjah
- 23 September 2020 KKR Vs MI Abu Dhabi
- 24 September 2020 KXIP Vs RCB Dubai
- 25 September 2020 CSK Vs DC Dubai
- 26 September 2020 KKR Vs SRH Abu Dhabi
- 27 September 2020 RR Vs KXIP Sharjah
- 28 September 2020 RCB Vs MI Dubai
- 29 September 2020 DC Vs SRH Abu Dhabi
- 30 September 2020 RR Vs KKR Dubai
- 1 October 2020 KXIP Vs MI Abu Dhabi
- 2 October 2020 CSK Vs SRH Dubai
- 3 October 2020 RCB versus RR Abu Dhabi
- 3 October 2020 DC versus KKR Sharjah
- 4 October 2020 MI Vs SRH Sharjah
- 4 October 2020 KXIP Vs CSK Dubai
- 5 October 2020 RCB Vs DC Dubai
- 6 October 2020 MI Vs RR Abu Dhab
- 7 October 2020 KKR Vs CSK Abu Dhabi
- 8 October 2020 SRH versus KXIP Dubai
- 9 October 2020 RR Vs DC Sharjah
- 10 October 2020 KXIP Vs KKR Abu Dhabi
- 10 October 2020 CSK Vs RCB Dubai
- 11 October 2020 SRH Vs RR Dubai
- 11 October 2020 MI Vs DC Abu Dhabi
- 12 October 2020 RCB Vs KKR Sharjah
- 13 October 2020 SRH Vs CSK Duba
- 14 October 2020 DC Vs RR Dubai
- 15 October 2020 RCB Vs KXIP Sharjah
- 16 October 2020 MI Vs KKR Abu Dhabi
- 17 October 2020 RR Vs RCB Dubai
- 17 October 2020 DC Vs CSK Sharjah
- 18 October 2020 SRH Vs KKR Abu Dhabi
- 18 October 2020 MI Vs KXIP Dubai
- 19 October 2020 CSK Vs RR Abu Dhabi
- 20 October 2020 KXIP Vs DC Dubai
- 21 October 2020 KKR Vs RCB Abu Dhabi
- 22 October 2020 RR VS SRH Dubai
- 23 October 2020 CSK Vs MI Sharjah
- 24 October 2020 KKR VS DC Abu Dhabi
- 24 October 2020 KXIP versus SRH Dubai
- 25 October 2020 RCB versus CSK Dubai
- 25 October 2020 RR Vs MI Abu Dhabi
- 26 October 2020 KKR VS KXIP Sharjah
- 27 October 2020 SRH Vs DC Dubai
- 28 October 2020 MI versus RCB Abu Dhabi
- 29 October 2020 CSK Vs KKR Dubai
- 30 October 2020 KXIP Vs RR Abu Dhabi
- 31 October 2020 DC Vs MI Dubai
- 31 October 2020 RCB versus SRH Sharjah
- 1 November 2020 CSK versus KXIP Abu Dhabi
- 1 November 2020 KKR Vs RR Dubai
- 2 November 2020 DC Vs RCB Abu Dhabi
- 3 November 2020 SRH Vs MI Sharjah
IPL 2020 Schedule, Time Table, Match List, Team, Venue Details
Official Board: BCCI
Cricket design: Twenty20
Competitions design: Double Round-robin and Knockout
Current Champions: Mumbai Indians (fourth title)
Other participants: Chennai Super Kings
Complete Teams: 8
Matches played: 60
Official site: www.iplt20.com
IPL 2020 Teams List
IPL 2020 Venues List
M.A.Chidambaram Chepauk Stadium, Chennai.
PCA Stadium Mohali, Punjab
Eden Gardens Kolkata.
R.G.I. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Wankhede Stadium Mumbai
Arun Jaitley Stadium Delhi
Who Will Win IPL 2020? – Indian Premier League Winner List 2008 – 2019
Would you like to realize who will win ipl 2020 season? at that point from this site, you will all insight regarding the ipl 2020 victor group and game dominating rate for all groups. Throughout the most recent decade of the Indian Premier League, various groups have lifted the prize as the victors of the competition. There are a few groups who have won the competition more than once. Check IPL Winner List 2008-2019 from this article.
So also, there are groups who have been unfortunate or unfit to turn into the bosses even on a solitary event. Out of 13 groups that have played IPL versions, just Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians have had the option to lift the IPL prize multiple times.
In the event that you are anxious to know the IPL champ from 2008 to 2019 then the accompanying rundown of IPL victors can be helpful for your inquiry.
2008: Rajasthan Royals won the last by 3 wickets against Chennai Super Kings.
Score Board: RR 164/7 (20 overs) and CSK 163/5 (20 overs).
2009: Deccan Chargers won this version by 6 runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Score Board: DC 143/6 (20 overs) and RCB 143/6 (20 overs).
2010: Chennai Super Kings won by 22 runs against Mumbai Indians.
Score Board: CSK 168/5 (20 overs) and MI 146/9 (20 overs).
2011: Chennai Super Kings won by 58 runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Score Board: CSK 205/5 (20 overs) and RCB 147/8 (20 overs).
2012: Kolkata Knight Riders won by 5 wickets against Chennai Super Kings.
Score Board: KKR 192/5 (19.4 overs) and CSK 190/3 (20 overs).
2013: Mumbai Indians won by 23 runs against Chennai Super Kings.
Score Board: MI 148/9 (20 overs) and CSK 125/9 (20 overs).
2014: Kolkata Knight Riders won by 3 wickets against Kings XI Punjab.
Score Board: KKR 200/7 (19.3 overs) and KXIP 199/4 (20 overs).
2015: Mumbai Indians won by 41 runs against Chennai Super Kings.
Score Board: MI 202/5 (20 overs) and CSK 161/8 (20 overs).
2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad won by 8 runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Score Board: SH 208/7 (20 overs) and RCB 200/7 (20 overs).
2017: Mumbai Indians won by 1 run against Rising Pune Supergiants.
Score Board: MI 129/8 ( 20 overs) and RPS 128/6 (20 overs)
2018: Chennai Super Kings won by 8 wickets against sunrises Hyderabad.
Score Board: CSK 181/2 (18.3 overs) and SH 178/6 (20 overs ).
2019: Mumbai Indians Won by 1 Run against Chennai Super Kings.
Score Board: MI 149/8 (20 Overs) and CSK 148/7 (20 Overs).
IPL 2020 Tournament Format, Teams, Prize Money
Each group will play 14 matches and they need at least 14 focuses to meet all requirements for the Qualifier coordinate. Top 4 groups in the IPL focuses table will meet all requirements for the 2 qualifiers and an eliminator coordinate.
Indian Premier League IPL 2020 Teams
Chennai Super Kings
Kolkata Knight Riders
Imperial Challengers Bangalore
Rulers XI Punjab
Different groups that have played in the Indian Premier League however have been not able to proceed throughout time and eventually being broken down are :
Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Pune Warriors Indian
Rising Pune Supergiants
IPL Tournament Norms
Here is a portion of the notable standards with respect to player procurement, crew organization.
Each group must contain 18 to 25 players ( Maximum 8 oversea players).
The general pay of the whole group ought to stay under 80 crore.
Under-19 players are more likely than not played top-notch or List A cricket.
The greatest 4 oversea players can be played in a match.
Umpire Decision Review System has been presented.
IPL Prize Money: The victor of the Indian Premier League is offered with an attractive whole of money prize alongside the prize. In any case, it's the champs as well as the second, third, and fourth positioned groups who are offered the cash prize.
Winner: Rs. 15 crore
second Runners: Rs.10 crore
third Runners: Rs. 7.5 crore
fourth Place: Rs. 7.5 crore
NOTE: according to IPL ordered a standard portion of the prize cash must be conveyed among the players of the group.
IPL Tournament Awards: Other than the IPL prize cash there are singular honors for the player's terms as the Orange top holder and Purple Cap Holder.
Orange Cap: This shading top will be offered to the player who has the most elevated runs in the opposition. Nonetheless, the top will be offered one player to the next until the last game that chooses the orange top champ.
Purple Cap: This is a top offered to the most noteworthy wicket-taker and is additionally a continuous rivalry between the bowlers until the last match.
Indian Premier League Sponsors
Indian Premier League Team Auction
There will be a base cost for the major part so as to start the offering with a specific sum. Correspondingly, the IPL player closeout 2020 held at Jaipur on eighteenth December 2018.
Official Website: www.iplt20.com
Who Will Win IPL 2020?
IPL 2020 victor name will rely upon the presentation of the Team. Mumbai Indians is the current holder of IPL. IPL 2020 Winner can be CSK, RCB, SRH and DC.
Who Will Win IPL first Match 2020?
When the timetable will be unveiled then we can foresee the triumphant group name.
What number of IPL Teams are there in 2020?
There is a sum of 8 groups in the IPL 2020. Each of the 8 Teams is equivalent to the most recent year.
Which is the most grounded group in IPL 2020?
All Teams are best in their own specific manner. However, the most grounded group in IPL 2020 is CSK, MI, RCB, and DC.
Read more:- Know the Right Business Suitable To Your Date of Birth.