Lion’s Strength and Pride
Today’s Zodiac chart will help you recognize a Leo. So bring out your sun sign binoculars and get ready to analyse people around you.
- Leo live in a mythical world where they are the king of the jungle because aren’t lions the true king? Leos’ pride and ego can be spotted from a mile.
- Leos are no introverts. Your chances of finding a shy and timid Leo is almost nil
- Leo’ physical attributes also resemble a lion - their wild hair falling on their face, their straight and proud walk like that of a cat and their demeaning attitude. Leos love being the centre of attention- either through their dramatic statements or their sulking behaviour, one cannot ignore a Leo.
- If your friend, teacher, mentor, boss, neighbour or sibling love lecturing you or give free lessons on life then you are surely dealing with a Leo. Most Leos take up the profession of educators, counsellors, financial advisors, politicians or psychiatrists.
- They love simplifying other’s lives: paradoxically they are not good with managing and rationalizing their own personal life. In order to befriend a Leo you need just one skill- flatter them.
- Leos are either in a relationship, or have recently broken up or will be ready to enter in a new one- you will never see a Leo alone.
- Leos never appreciate a helping hand; they rather prefer being the responsible one. They never lean on others.They prefer executive and luxurious lifestyle and are not cautious with cash. They will readily give money on anything and anybody.
- Their oratory skills can sway others but Leos rarely sway from their opinions. Leos are too stubborn and fixed. In times of emergency you can rely on Leo for their protectiveness and strength will never disappoint you.
Leos are loyal friends and powerful enemies. He has a heart of gold and will never disappoint you in times of need. We hope you now have a fair understanding on how-to-recognise-a-Leo. Stay tuned for more zodiac signs.