As parents does this situation give you sleepless nights? Is your child putting in the right amount of effort but still success eludes him/her? Is your child just not able to concentrate? If answers to all these questions is ‘yes’, then may be its time to resort to Lal Kitab – for it may hold the solution to all your problem areas.
Lal Kitab Remedies are simple, easy and cheap. Fool's Book remedies is very effective and has no side effects. The red book prediction outlines the harmful effects of the planets, while the Red book remedies miraculously reduces side effects.
Prerequisites before performing Lal Kitab remedies
Any remedies in the Red book can be started at any time. However, once started, it needs continuous monitoring for 43 days. If you can't continue for 43 days due to issues, or if you forget for a day or two, you'll need to interrupt for a few days and then restart the process for 43 days. Unless the prescribed remedy is observed continuously for 43 days, its full reward remains uncertain.
It affects a certain size or reward if some rice washed with milk is stored nearby before you start to follow the prescribed method. Lal Kitab Remedies should be stored during the day [in the sun]. It has no effect on the approach observed before morning or after sunset. In addition, there is still the potential for loss.
However, the Red book states that some remedies are performed at night. The patient should consider using the corrective measures stated in the Red book. But in case if he/she is helpless and cannot do himself only in that situation it should be done by someone else after getting it touched by the hand of the sufferer.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Better Grades
Here are some solutions that can come in handy and help you see the light of the day!
- If your child is just not able to concentrate and is distracted all the time, put up green curtains in his/her study room. Ask his/her to pray to Goddess Saraswati before sitting to study and to recite Maa Saraswati Beej Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswati-ya Namaha) 21 times. Preferably have Goddess Saraswati’s photo installed in the room where the child studies.
- On a Thursday, offer five different kinds of sweets to the Peepal tree along with two pieces of green cardamom. Do this for three consecutive Thursdays.
- According to Lal Kitab, To improve concentration and memorization, have your child wear a small square piece of copper in a chain.
- Combine Roli, Sugar, and Rose petals in a copper container and offer it to the Sun Lord. Also make some donations in red on this very day. Donate two matchboxes and have food without salt on Sunday.
- To improve memory, have your child take one teaspoon of tulsi juice (basil leaves juice) with honey every morning after breakfast.
- Teach your child the powerful and very beneficial Gayatri Mantra and have him/her recite the same 21 times in a day along with ‘Om’ chanting.
- Sometimes, due to some afflictions on Planet Mercury, the child is not able to study uninterrupted. To overcome this problem, offer green moong seeds, dhruva, and a few green cardamom seeds in a green cloth in any Lord Ganesh temple. Pray to Lord Ganesh to bless the child with wisdom and intelligence.
- According to Lal Kitab remedies, In the kid’s room, have the bed placed in the southwest corner and when the child sleeps ensure that his/her head is facing the east or south direction.
- Always keep the furniture a few inches away from the wall in the kid’s room. This will ensure a free movement of the positive energy.
- The study desk should be placed in such a manner that the child faces east, north, or northeast while studying.
ALSO READ: Lal Kitab Remedies for Wealth and Prosperity