6 Mukhi Rudraksha are divine beads that are useful for their owner to be as calm and relaxed as the moon. This is a religious and popular bead found in nature. Six Mukhi rudrakha can control anger, jealousy, anxiety and joy. Auspicious and religious beads are associated with the darshan 6 gods in the body of the wearer.
According to ancient texts, six face Rudraksha was ruled by Lord Shiva's youngest son and the six-headed god Lord Kartikeya. Six-faced beads are called problem solving because they get a person out of trouble. It is associated with the planet Mars, but is controlled by the planet Venus. The original six faced rudraksha are beneficial to people of all ages and lifestyles and are also used for religious purposes such as Jaap (prayer). Six Mukhi rudrakshas allegedly extinguished the negative effects of Venus.
Significance of 6 mukhi rudraksha
The goddess Laxmi lives in six-faced rudraksha beads and gives wealth and prosperity to the wearer or her owner. Blessed beads open up opportunities for wealth or money for their owner and stays with them forever. Mother Earth is also said to help her owner in times of stress by increasing his energy. The frequency of 6 Mukhi rudraksha activates the sacral chakra, removes imbalance or blocks any energy in it. It comes to protect your life from negativity.
Nepalis and Javanese are the most original and powerful six faced rudraksha. Nepalese beads are larger, have a larger surface area and have clear lines or edges, thus providing a larger and faster results. The results from Java are relatively small and will take longer to produce. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal and Java helps to remove the mangal dosh from the owner's natal or birth chart.
Benefits of 6 mukhi rudraksha
Cheh-Mukhi rudraksha is full of energy and severe benefits. It will bring learning, wisdom and knowledge and save people from the sufferings of the world. 6 face rudraksha helps the user to lead a stress-free life with uninterrupted success. It is said to help eliminate Shukra dosh (the harmful effects of Venus). There is also a reason why this is called problem solving rudraksha. Let's see what they are.
For luxury and wealth
- Good for managers, employees, corporate professionals, businessmen and entrepreneurs.
- It will bring wealth and fortune in matters related to property.
- Anyone who feels ashamed or unfamiliar will benefit from this rudraksha.
- It allows the user to be determined and strong against obstacles in life.
- Helps users find their inner strength.
- It also helps to get rid of the harmful effects of planetary activity.
- The wearer can get rid of frustration, humiliation and anger.
Favorable for physical health
- Genital control and sperm elevation in men.
- 6 Mukhi rudraksha control diabetes.
- Helps overcome gyno problems and treats sexual problems.
- It also solves the problem of stammering.
- Renal failure and sore throat are also treated with this healing rudraksha.
- It energizes the Svadhisthania Chakra (the sacral chakra) in the human body.
- Help to gain better strength and clear energy from any obstacles
How to wear a 6 mukhi rudraksha
Be sure to meet an experienced astrologer before wearing this rudraksha. Birth chart requirements will vary for different beads and users. There are certain steps and ways when youembrace the evil for worldly gain. They followed well:
- Wear it on Mondays, preferably before 12 noon
- Before wearing rudraksha, try to sit in a clean and quiet place so that you can perform rituals or pujas.
- Place beads on a painting or statue of Lord Shiva.
- Close your eyes and energize the beads by saying "Aum Hreem Hum Namah" 108 times.
- Wear six Mukhi rudraksha in gold, silver or metal cap. Tie a bead or hook with silk / wool thread.
- When worn as a bracelet or spade, you can see beads up to 27 + 1 or 54 + 1 or 32 + 1 or 108 + 1. To show the full effect, you must strung them correctly.
Do’s and Don’ts of 6 mukhi rudraksha
- Worship him with all your heart.
- Don't flaunt it to anyone.
- Do not use broken beads.
- Don't give your rudrakshan to anyone.
- The wearer should avoid non-veg and alcohol
- Remove before leaving for funeral services.
- Remove it before going to bed
ALSO READ: Ek Mukhi Rudraksh: Divine Power and benefits