Rudraksh is considered the eye of Lord Shiva. “Rudra” means “Lord Shiva” and “Aksha” means “Aansu” (tears). According to Hindu mythology, Rudraksh is believed to have been obtained from the tears of Lord Shiva. Ek Mukhi Rudraksh is considered very powerful Rudraksh when it comes to bringing positive energy.
People usually know 1 to 14 types of Rudraksh. According to Shiva Purana, Rudraksh is called the identity of Lord Shiva. It is an expression of the reality of cosmic forces. The cracks in Rudraksh describe its faces.
People wear Rudraksh for spiritual and health reasons. It is believed that if one wears Rudraksh, there is positive energy in it and it stops negative energy. In ancient times, yogis and munis wore Rudraksh for meditation and spiritual purposes. But today people are inclined because it is believed that many followers of Lord Siva (Almighty God) are in India and Rudraksh is considered very close to the personality of Lord Siva.
Some people used to wear it for relief from stress, heart problems, hypertension, anxiety and depression, etc.
Ek Mukhi Rudraksh
It is found in India as well as in other countries. However, the Nepali Rudraksh is believed to be more powerful than the others. People who wore Nepali Rudraksh will immediately get the best results. It is rare, thus also very expensive. Many people experienced positive changes in their lives and health after wearing this.
There is only one slit in this Rudraksh shows one face or mukh. It represents Lord Shiva himself. This is very rare. The people who own it are very happy and fortunate. It is believed that every dream of people who worship one face Rudraksh every day will come true.
It is the most wonderful gift of nature. It connects the relationship between earth and heaven. Helps prevent migraine and people also use Rudraksh for meditation. Rudraksh calms and increases the power of the assembly. Mukhi Rudraksh is considered to be more beneficial for people with zodiac signs. After wearing this, a person gains health benefits, a positive outlook on life, wealth and prosperity. There are four color variations - white, red, yellow and black.
- White Ek Mukhi Rudraksh: People who wear this Rudraksh will regain physical health and eliminate all problems in their life.
- Red One Face Rudraksh: It is believed that a person who wear or worships this Rudraksh will be saved from every sin, such serious one also as the killing of a Brahman.
- Yellow One Face Rudraksh: It is believed that who worships this Rudraksh, enjoyed luxury and security.
- Black Ek Mukhi Rudraksh: The people who wear this Rudraksh enjoy health benefits, develop a positive outlook, prosperity and remove obstacles in their lives.
Ek Mukhi Rudraksh Mantra
- Mantra according to Padampurana- "Om Drisham Namah"
- Mantra according to Skandpurana- "Om Em Namah"
- Mantra according to Shivpurana- "Om Hreem Namah"
- Mantra according to Yogsara- "Om Brasham Namah"
How to wear it
Wake up early on a Monday morning, then take a shower, put on clean clothes and clean the place of worship of God. Then take a copper pot, took Gangajal in it and gently wash the Rudraksh. Now sprinkle Gangajal over the Rudraksh. After chanting the particular beej mantra which is mentioned above, it can be worn with white silk or wool thread.
Importance of Ek Mukhi Rudraksh:
- It is a divine subject like God.
- It symbolizes the relationship between Earth and Heaven.
- It is an example of Lord Siva's energy, gives freedom from the circle of life.
- The person who wear it receives significant and spiritual blessings.
Benefits of Ek Mukhi Rudraksh
- It fulfills all the desires of person who wears it.
- This is the strongest bead for meditation and dhyana purposes.
- It helps control the level of energy in the human body
- This helps wearer become more confident than ever before.
- After wearing it, the person will be more sensitive and rested than before.
- It also protects a person from evil and negative energy.
- It provides financial growth, career advancement, promotion and influential careers in life.
- The consumer will be endowed with wealth, luxury and prosperity.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Ek Mukhi Rudraksh:
- After taking the Rudraksh bead, wash it with clean water and soak it in cow's milk the day before use.
- Worship it every day.
- Always believe it.
- Do not eat non-vegetarian food after wearing it.
- Do not drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before you go to the funeral service.
- Don't give your beads to anyone.
- Don't flaunt it to anyone.
- Do not use chemical soaps after wearing it.
- Make sure not to wear one face Rudraksh mala because it is very powerful.
- Do not use broken beads.
- Before going to bed, remove it and place it where you worship God.
ALSO READ: Kartik Purnima 2022 Vrat Date, Puja Timing And Significance