Kaal Sarp Dosh: Types, Effects and Remedies
In Sanatan Dharma, the planets are evaluated by looking at the human horoscope, and dosha and yoga are included in human life. If Kaal Sarp Dosh is in the sign, there will probably be a lot of problems related to marriage, children, respect, money, work, etc.
When Rahu and Ketu are constantly back in the horoscope of a person and all the other planets are between Rahu and Ketu, it is said that this person suffers from this dosh. The influence of this dosh is different in each rashi.
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh
There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp yoga depending on the position of Rahu and Ketu in one’s birth chart. Each sign has a different effect on the native’s life.
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh:
If Rahu is in the lagna and Ketu is present in the seventh house and all the other planets between seven and twelfth, eleventh, tenth, ninth, eighth and seventh houses, it is called Anant Kaal sarp yog. It takes effort to develop the personality of these people. His education and business works in a very normal way, and one had to fight hard to make some progress in this area.
- Kulika Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Yog:
If Rahu is in the twelfth house and Ketu is in the sixth place and the remaining 7 planets are in the fourth, third and first place in the horoscope, then the yog formed is Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp yog. According to the scriptures, people are definitely seen suffering from these yogic obstacles in practice. The wishes of the person takes a lot of time to be fulfiled. Such natives have to go away from their birthplace to earn their livelihood and they always have to be entangled in debate and litigation due to enemy conspiracies.
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh:
In this, if Rahu is in the fifth house and Ketu is in the eleventh house, together with the Ekadashi Panchang in the 8th house and in the meantime all the planets are there, then Padma Kalsarp Yog is formed. Some problems arise when acquiring knowledge. Along with this, the person often gets the child late, or there is a partial interruption in having a child. The native is often worried about the son and the child. There may also be health problems as well.
- Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh:
According to the horoscope, if Rahu is in the seventh house and Ketu is in the Ascendant, then such yog is known as Takshak Kaal Sarp yog. The people suffering from this Kaal Sarp Yog do not get the happiness of ancestral property. Such people are also seen to be unsuccessful in love affairs. They have to be deceived even in secret matters. Despite having a normal married life, sometimes the relationship becomes so tense that you try to separate.
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Shankhchood Kaal Sarp Dosh:
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yog:
When Rahu located in the tenth house and Ketu in the fourth house in a horoscope forms Kaal Sarp Yog, then such yog is called Ghatak Kaal Sarp yog. If a person born in this yoga serves his mother, then he gets a good house and happiness. The person is always striving for happiness throughout his life, no matter how much happiness comes to him, his life does not fill him.
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Worship Lord Shiva regularly.
- On Nagpanchami, offer a pair of metal snakes to the temple.
- Wear a metal snake ring made of gold, silver and copper in the ring finger on Saturday.
- Put a silver swastika on the door frame.
- If there is more trouble in married life, then get married again on a Saturday by making seven rounds.
- Make a Parad Shivling of 500 grams and get Rudrabhishek done. Keep peacock feathers in the house. Chant Om Namo Vasudevaya Mantra. After worshiping a single coconut with sandalwood, make it flow by turning it around the head 7 times. Give milk to the snake with the help of snake charmer. Chant Nava Naag Stotra. Keep Rahu Yantra near or shed it. Do 108 circumambulation of the banyan tree on Nag Panchami.
ALSO READ: Kaal Sarp Dosh or Yog and Effective Remedies