SOME BASIC VASTU TIPS FOR HOME DECOR
Vastu shastra standards are not only important for the construction and orientation of the various rooms in the house, but also for the interior decoration of the entire house. We study some basic and forbidden things.
Many people believe that vastu shastra relates only to the design and construction aspects of the property. However, the case is that it applies to home interior decoration. Even if your house is built according to Vastu standards, but ignores Vastu for interiors, it can lead to an imbalance in the overall Vastu of that property.
"Vastu plays an important role in the interiors of the house. It is believed that the arrangement of the interiors will have an effect on the people who live in the house. Positive and negative energies develop from the arrangements that affect the residents." In today's narrow urban settings, it is not always possible to decorate interiors according to Vastu. Therefore, small changes can be made to the home's accessories, colors and furnishings to make it Vastu compatible.
Therefore, when planning, the ideal would be to consult a Vastu expert, who can locate the various elements, for health, prosperity and harmony.
Influence of internal order on Vastu
Experts note that interior decorating items such as wall color, home entrance, furniture placement, and temple location are some of the key considerations. Internal layout of a house affects Vastu of a property in the following ways:
- The location of the kitchen is associated with the health and wealth of the family.
- Bedroom interiors affect the health, professional and personal lives of the people who live in them.
- The location of the room of the pooja affects the prosperity and peace of the house.
- Placing mirrors in different places in the home can affect health and happiness.
- The placement of furniture can affect energy balance and, therefore, affect health and psychological peace.
- Proper application of water is very important to maintaining good health and hygiene.
- Choosing different colors for different sections of the house can also have a defining effect. "
Creating a décor that reflects one's personality and is functional at the same time can be a daunting task. Now, you can decorate your home with a click of the mouse. Housing.com has partnered with leading interior home design platforms to bring you the best home design solutions. From modular kitchens to complete, custom interiors, we've got you covered, start to finish.
How to meet Vastu standards when laying interiors.
Interior design includes everything inside a home, from windows, doors, and walls to color and texture. The principles of Vastu aim to achieve harmony using the five basic elements: earth, water, fire, air and space. It is believed that if the furniture, accessories and interiors are arranged in accordance with Vastu Shastra, this will lead to prosperity, health and well-being of the family. Each room has eight addresses. Therefore, one must be aware of designing the interiors in such a way that they follow the rules of Vastu, to synchronize with the elements. One of these rules is that the entrance to the house is from the east. This is because the sun rises in the east and thus opens the door to light and positivity in the house. In addition, according to Vastu, each color has a negative and positive effect.
Here are some other important Vastu tips related to the interior, for the occupants of the house:
- Avoid using black furniture and tiles in the kitchen.
- Keep your reading / study direction facing east.
- You can sleep in any direction except the north.
- Avoid dim lights anywhere in the house.
- Keep the northeast corner neat and clean.
- Avoid looking in the mirror while sleeping or sitting.
See Also - HOUSE ACCORDING TO VASTU SHASTRA