By: Manmeet Kaur Tura
Sun Signs explain and reflect so much about you. They define your character traits, your life predictions and most importantly your sun sign is a reflection of who you are since birth. But for some
But no matter what no one actually has two signs. However, if you were
n within a few days of the Sun's movement from one zodiac sign to the next, this means you were born on the cusp and hence you may feel an influence from two different signs.
You can understand it this way that if you were born about three days before or after the change in signs you're “on the cusp”. This is
- Aries-Taurus cusp (17th April to 23rd April), The cusp of Power: If you're born on the Aries-Taurus cusp, from April 17 to April 23, you are a person with a lot of spark and enthusiasm. You have the leadership qualities, being authoritative and dedicated are your traits.
This cusp is influenced by both Mars and Venus. Which makes you both active and sensual, as Mars is a planet of inspiration, while Venus represents the power of influence. These qualities make you
Since this cusp is the cusp of Power you shall be successful at work but make sure you think with your head straight and leave behind your stubborn attitude. You shall naturally possess an amazing sense of humor yet you are very serious when it comes to relationships and work. Try not being too harsh on people and situations. If you are born in this cusp you know how to be the boss and connect well with people socially. But you sometimes forget to maintain the balance between your personal and professional life. You must always be careful on that
Strengths: Strong, energetic, fun, smart, humorous, courageous
Weaknesses: Stubborn, pushy, harsh, selfish, controlling
- Taurus- Gemini Cusp (May 17 to 23), The Cusp of Energy- If you were born on the Taurus-Gemini cusp you have the gift of both mental and physical strength. This cusp is influenced by Venus and Mercury and hence commands for both sensuality and boldness. This is an amazing combination of being both stable and yet flexible. You are smart, talkative and
good hearted. This helps you gain popularity amongst people and your vibrancy is unmatchable.
You are more of an extrovert and enjoy parties, exploring new cafes and fun concerts. Your energy is inspiring for many and you have many that follow you for your zeal and love for life. While the people that are born in this cusp are too outgoing, they must take care of their health and well being. While you take the spark away remember to value the people around and give them enough space too. You have skills and charisma that is outstanding, try and value it and you will be able to maintain close, fulfilling friendships for life.
Strengths: Fun, energetic, witty, charming, adaptable, exciting, outgoing
Weaknesses: Self-centered, reckless, wild, impatient, indulgent, loud
- Gemini-Cancer cusp June 18 to June 24, The Cusp of Magic- If you were born on the Gemini-Cancer cusp, you are a fun, kind, capricious person with an open heart. You love the people in your life and at the same time make every effort to make it special for them and for yourself with your child like nature. You strive for happiness and while you achieve it, you spread happiness all around.
You have a born talent bestowed upon you, of being a good communicator and a listener. This will help you gain great success in life. It is true you are a great communicator but when it comes to communicating your feels to others, it is pretty hard for you and so you keep things up within yourself. Learn to let go a little of you, it will help you grow in a rather strong way. You are all cool on the outside but in the
Strengths: Fun, flirty, curious, intellectual, affectionate, devoted, sensitive, inspirational
Weaknesses: Moody, emotional, scatterbrained, selfish, depressive, self-destructive
- Cancer-Leo cusp (July 19 and July 25), The Cusp of Oscillation- If you were born on the Cancer-Leo cusp you are versatile with immense potential but then you have so many different personality traits, it can sometimes be harmful but sometimes it is your key to success. Cancer and Leo are opposite poles. Cancer is very sensitive and ruled by Moon, while Leo is very brave and ruled by the Sun. But this can be very beneficial at times, provided you learn to maintain a balance between the two. You can shift from being a shy party corner person to a party stealer within seconds. This does
makesyou unpredictable yet very interesting. If you understand this, you can plan your life pretty well. You can be really unpredictable for your enemies and think differently each time you plan something. Yet for thoseyou love you can be sensitive and caring. Acting on your feelings is a good thing, as long as you know how to control them.
Being born on the Cusp of Oscillation makes you a great lover and an influential leader. Your genuineness helps you to connect with others and earn their trust. You are someone that can lead a wave of change for the good of the society. You have the charisma to drive people together and they intend to listen to you. You are influenced by two entirely different signs and hence you can be dynamic and very energetic. Just remember to harness all your energies for good.
Strengths: Loving, devoted, expressive, creative, cheerful, passionate
Weaknesses: Self-absorbed, overly sensitive, dramatic, dependent, volatile
- Leo-Virgo Cusp (August 19 to August 25), The Cusp of Exposure - If you were born on the Leo-Virgo Cusp you naturally
possesall the leadership qualities. You are like the show stealer with everyone keen to follow you. You are visionary and know how to make people listen to what you have to say. Born on this Cusp, you are under the control of Sun and Mercury, both of which reflect light and positivity. You have the eye for details and hence you look very carefully on every aspect which makes you the perfect leader. With so much energy you need to know how to channel it in the right direction. You must keep the excited nature in control and only then can you begin to achieve success. You are fierce, intellectual, and daring. Your loyalty is what remains to be your unique quality and this is what makes people tobelieve in you even in your professional life. While people love to be encouraged by you as a leader, sometimes it may also win you enemies. Also do not be too controlling or demanding, while people love a leader, they are not very charmed by a leader like Hitler. You can be charming and smart, as well as brave and loyal but what remains to be the struggle is finding a balance between them.
Strengths: Hardworking, passionate, loyal, honest, successful, responsible: Weaknesses: Critical, stubborn, quarrelsome, controlling, rude,
- Virgo-Libra (September 19 to September 25), The Cusp of Beauty- If you were born on the Virgo-Libra Cusp you are born beautiful and we do not mean by facial beauty but your charm, your inner beauty all counts. You are someone with perfection and grace and most importantly you have been blessed with both wits and charm. This Cusp is influenced by Mercury and Venus and hence this makes a perfect combination of beauty with brains. You are not just beautiful but also powerfully persuasive.
Among other strength of
Strengths: Attractive, intellectual, communicative, artistic, social, sensuous
Weaknesses: Superficial, materialistic, detached, perfectionist, nervous, jaded
- Libra-Scorpio Cusp (October 19 to October 26), The Cusp of Drama- If you were born on the Libra-Scorpio Cusp you are a drama queen or king as your stars say. By drama we don’t mean exaggerating things but yes you take things more easily and you have no definite idea of a calm life. You are not too serious about anything and criticism is another one of your virtue. You are influenced by two powerful planets. Venus and Pluto. You acquire the qualities of passion, love
andbeauty. You always have a mysterious side to yourself which very few can know. The presence of these two energies makes you an individual with strong seduction powers, whether you realize it or not. No matter whether you are an introvert or an extrovert you have intense feelings of uncertainty and can be only calmed by honesty and commitment.
You are valued for your straight forward ideas and bluntness. You clearly know what is right and what is wrong. More
Strengths: Powerful, competent, sexy, charming, intellectual, honest
Weaknesses: Cynical, sarcastic, judgmental, isolated, and harsh
- Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp (November 18 to 24 November), The Cusp of Revolution- If you were born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp you are a positive energy that is a powerhouse of abundant will power. This makes you a person who can stand against all the odds in life. You are influenced by Pluto and Jupiter. This makes you an optimistic individual with a reckoning force that can be the cause of transformations.
You are compassionate, generous and friendly. You value your relationships and are very giving towards your loved ones. But always be careful against those who wish to take advantage of your generosity and love. You are an independent soul and you cannot live in
Strengths: Energetic, adventurous, powerful, accomplished, generous, and passionate
Weaknesses: Secretive, selfish, rebellious, wild, aggressive, blunt, misunderstood
- Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp (December 18 to 24), The Cusp of Prophecy- If you were born on the Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp, from December 18 to 24, the one thing that you can be sure of is a successful future ahead. You are determined and
strong willedand this makes you unbeatable. You are ruled by Jupiter and Saturn, this helps you expand your horizons but at the same time you are also gifted with a strong sense of responsibility which helps you in creating a balance. You are a true visionary headed toward certain success! You were born on the Cusp of Prophecy, and your strong will and intense determination will get you anywhere you want to go.
People born on this cusp are social, compassionate, and loyal. You'll always have your loved ones around you and many shall seek your advice due to your considerate nature and your insight. You are a great teacher but learn to be patient and calm with those that do not understand life so easily. The influence of the Sagittarius-Capricorn cusp makes you brave and hardworking individuals who are prepared to prosper. You are immensely active at the work front and so this maybe somewhat problematic for your personal life. Learn to value your relationships as much as you value your work. You are
Strengths: Responsible, outgoing, friendly, fair, loyal, humorous, and successful
Weaknesses: Moody, closed, intense, impatient, uncooperative, selfish
- Capricorn-Aquarius cusp (January 16 to 23), The Cusp of Mystery- If you were born on the Capricorn-Aquarius cusp you are unique and possess
strongimagination that can create wonders. Capricorn and Aquarius are two signs with opposite traits and hence the energies contrast providing an unmatchable blend of reality and imagination. You are ruled by the energies of Saturn and Uranus. It seems like the world is in your favor but what is more important is you must know how to control these energies. You are a powerful, brilliant, determined, and imaginative person.
Born on the Cusp of Mystery you have an array of thoughts and processes running in your mind and when put to work, this can be very beneficial in building a strong future. Although these ideas and imaginations make you somewhat different and you are detached from the situations and people around you. While your spur of thoughts is remarkable, you must understand not everyone has similar insights and so you must respect it. You are good at striking conversations and this makes you vulnerable to listening to other’s problems and finding solutions to it. You want to explore the world and so focus less on your loved ones. Learn to value relationships as much as you value the nature and adventures around you. Put extra effort into relating with and appreciating the people in your life!
Strengths: Determined, creative, entertaining, idealistic, witty, empathetic
Weaknesses: Detached, chaotic, selfish, aloof, critical, judgmental
- Aquarius-Pisces cusp (February 15 to 21 February), The Cusp of Sensitivity- If you were born on the Aquarius-Pisces cusp, you are a
soft heartedperson full of love and compassion for others. You are full of empathy which can sometimes be very stressful, as you feel for almost anyone and everyone. You areby Uranus and Neptune. Uranus (the ruling planet of Aquarius) provides you with a progressive energy, while Neptune (the ruling planet of Pisces) pushes you to follow your dreams and imagination. rule
You are a loner at times and are lost in your world of imagination, but these are strong imaginations that can have
Strengths: Understanding, empathetic, generous, intuitive, idealistic, creative
Weaknesses: Detached, depressed, isolated, unfocused, insecure
- Pisces-Aries Cusp (March 17 to March 23), The Cusp of Rebirth- If you're born on the Pisces-Aries Cusp you're a dreamer but rather an impulsive one. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and Aries is the first, so you were aptly born on the Cusp of Rebirth. Born on this cusp, your ruling planets are Neptune and Mars. Neptune will always create a strong imaginative instinct in you while Mars will provide you with the required energy to transform your dreams and imaginations into reality.
You are emotional, empathetic and have a wide range of thoughts always running in your mind which you love to share with everyone. But do not be upset if someone does not agree with you, as not many have the ability to think the way you do. Being born on the Pisces-Aries cusp, you're strong, fearless and loyal. You never want to walk the path of success alone, you want everyone to grow along which is one of the most unique qualities you possess. You are highly impatient and this may sometimes not be good at all. You need to learn to think rationally and make decisions with a clear mind not just based on your sudden instincts.
Strengths: Intuitive, smart, empathetic, driven, fun, quirky, creative
Weaknesses: Stubborn, loud, impulsive, direct, selfish, and uncompromising