Top 7 Tips: Vastu for Office to Bring Prosperity at Work
BY : STARZSPEAK
Vastu for office is not just a buzzword in today's scenario but has gained a lot of importance in creating office spaces. Since 2022 seems a bit hopeful after the years of a pandemic that has hit it, it is correct to follow everything that Vastu suggests.
Mainly, 'Vastu' is the Sanskrit word for dwelling or building and 'shastra' is the teaching. You must merge living with the laws of nature to improve the balance and functioning of all the elements of the house, living or not. In the office, the flow of finances is imperative. Vastu for the position paves the way to overcome any obstacles that may restrict the same.
Vastu tips for the best office seating arrangement:
- A good Vastu office space can bring prosperity and abundance to work. The right work and ongoing cash flow can also increase reliability and dedication to performance from a workforce standpoint. There are specific guidelines that are best to sit in the office if you want to stick to Vastu shastra and create maximum impact in the work environment. Let's dive into the basic seating arrangement you need to implement to accomplish the study:
- The business owner, the businessman is preferred to sit in the North, Northeast, or East. It is believed that one should not go against nature and therefore this rule applies when working together with nature. The entrepreneur must sit in these directions to match the rising pattern of the sun with the rising pattern of his work and cash flow.
- Leadership skills can be enhanced if the managerial workforce is located in the western section of the office. The best direction to sit in the management team's office is to invite the Northeast to positive options and opportunities.
- The office door must face east or north. Nothing should be placed to cover or obstruct the entrance.
- The accounting department should be spaced in the south or southeast section of the office as this is the home of the fire (Agni).
- Lord Cooper is the Lord of Wealth and the image of yours is to be placed on the north wall. The closet door or wherever the cash flow is in any way should open to the north.
- The sitting posture in the Vastu for office can establish the balance between the positive and negative energies that flow through it. Vastu as a study brings with it science that follows rules that have no basis but are governed by logic and reason.
Vastu tips for office cabin and bosses cabin:
- Vastu for office booths is of great importance. The booth location where the boss sits should encourage easy access and responsiveness for everyone, whether it's an internal employee, a subordinate, or an external customer. Make sure the cabin is well lit, bright, and a place of energy and strength.
- The Vastu bosses' cabin should be in the southwestern section. The president or senior managers should face north or east while sitting in the booth, so be sure to arrange to seat accordingly.
- Seating orientation plays an important role in the cabin, and this will help maintain strong relationships with employees, as well as help intensify growth and create an active office environment.
- The desk should be rectangular in shape and made of high-quality wood. Don't use recycled or reclaimed wood, and avoid glass or metal tables. Tables of other shapes and materials can cause confusion and tension and make the person in the cubicle feel disconnected from the work.
Vastu tips for office tables and desks:
- When you place your employees in the workspace and assign them seats, you need to make sure that the correct sections are located in the correct directions.
- Seat assignments should be done carefully and not something you can do haphazardly. Make a list of each team/function and how many people are on each team, then make a note of how many managers or team leaders are there. Once you notice this, you can decide where the booths should go, how to place the equipment, and how big the office desks and tables are for optimal performance.
- If you are a businessman, it is suggested to look north, east or northeast. This is because the sun rises in the east and therefore this spacious office is recommended for financial growth.
- Position marketing and sales teams in the northwest, and their tables or desks should face northeast. This trend is said to increase productivity on these teams.
- The accounts team should be placed in the southeast corner and their desks should face northeast as this will help build more wealth. This is because the north direction is ruled by Lord Cobra (the god of wealth).
Vastu Tips for Choosing Desk Plates:
All walls, whether in the home or office, look beautiful with meaningful paintings. The colors add charm and substance to the wall they are sitting on. However, we should not put any pictures on any wall. Each wall, according to Vastu, dwells in a direction that indicates the empowerment of a virtue. To achieve the attractions of the energetic force that floats in abundance in our space, we must adhere to the guidelines of the Vastu for office.
- You can add a variety of panels in your office to give it an intellectual look and bring it back with Vastu Shastra for better results.
- If a northeast corner is missing from your office space, you can add a board on North Endless Road, encompassing endless workflow opportunities.
- If the business is in international trade or aspires to be, the camel painting on the western wall provides outside business opportunities.
The south wall is where all arithmetic operations such as calculations and filing are located. A massive board of seven running horses paved the way for promotions, fame, and popularity. The horse is a symbol of victory, strength, and speed, and the painting with horses in sepia color looks more eye-catching and attractive. Horses should be placed in odd numbers and sun and water should be avoided on the horse board. Whole wide plates bear more fruit with them than unfinished ones.
Every wall in the office has a story to tell and a lot of energy along the way. Channeling this energy in the right way and achieving success and fame should be the reason for any decoration or fashion.
When you save time to decorate the walls with paint, Vastu obviously encourages you to use colors and images that make you feel happy.
Vastu tips for the correct entrance to the office:
The entrance to the office occupies a special place to check the Vastu requirements for an office space. While much can be done to improve the severity of business impact, a few basic guidelines help reduce confusion and speed performance.
If the entrance to the office agrees with Vastu, then the theories of Vastu and other directions fit more or less. The main door or entrance should face east or north. The entry is the first impression of the office and should be interesting. It should be free of clutter and files and the front desk should be in front of the door. A good reception leads to a clear work order flow and brings positivity and confidence to the approach.
The entrance to the office must be free of obstructions and open and clear. Trees, shelves, or supports must not impede the flow of positive energy into office buildings.
Put These Vastu Items For Better Prosperity In The Office
Vastu elements bring good luck and prosperity. Anyone can choose from a wide range of items and decorations available in the market and make the office look elegant and pleasing to the eye. Not only does it help increase office bypass, but it also attracts positivity and promotion to enhance business opportunities.
However, some elements, in general, must be corrected to avoid any flow of negative energy.
Let's take a look at good items to have on your desk:
Plant: A plant is a sign of growth and health. The green color of the plant helps to relax the mind and feel fresh and energetic. You can put a bamboo plant or money on the desktop.
The idol of God: We are very attached to our spiritual selves and keep the idols of the gods we worship in our home as clean as possible. Let it be in the office too. Basically, this is skipped when we're in a hurry and forget our daily specials. Idols should be placed in the east or north office and should be kept clean. You must bow in worship every day and keep your mind off your own tendencies and impulses.
Images: Various images of encouraging phrases and quotes can be framed on the table. We must be careful not to crowd and overwhelm the decoration of the office. A clear office policy always works for an orderly workflow and prevents clutter.
Vastu for the office:
Yes, all we do every minute of the day is build clean karma and we do it with the fear of Almighty God. We wish that we can continue to be blessed in abundance and that an Indian home without a mandir or pooja gar is something incomplete. In the routine, we pray and ask for blessings for everyone in the house and our loved ones, our God is here to reach our office too. No charge will be able to suppress the presence of a Mandir in it. Mandir brings positivity and honesty to our daily activities.
According to Vastu Shastra, Mandir or Pooja Ghar should be placed in the north and northeast corners of the space. The mandir in the office was clearly supposed to have idols, keep water in a jug and drink it every day. It is important to keep the mandir clean of old flowers, incense sticks, etc. It is inappropriate to keep the Village facing south and is said to drain wealth.
plants - Vastu for office:
Vastu Shastra encourages the use of plants in the office as they bring freshness and tranquility. Indoor plants are mainly used and must be cared for.
Tulsi (Basil): Scientifically also, it has been observed that the basil plant outside the home prevents infections and diseases. Without forgetting the auspicious value and the tremendous medicinal values that it has, it is essential in any office space.
Snake plant: Although this plant does not give flowers, it has hard and thick leaves and brings positivity, and frees the space from negative emotions. It combines cohesion and unity and makes decisions powerful and achievable.
Lucky Bamboo Plant: The bamboo plant is very popular in most offices and now it is also making its way as a gift solution. Vastu Shastra also encourages placing this plant on the table to bring good luck and peace.
Peace Lily: Peace lilies improve adaptability and can live in a temperate climate and are content if minimum lighting standards are met.
Vastu for office bathroom:
- A shower or bath is a must in any office, there is nothing you can do without it. Depending on the size of your facility, you may need to allocate more than one restroom space on each floor.
- When planning your office layout, you should also consider the bathroom. According to Vastu, these bathrooms or toilets are centers of negative energy, if placed in the wrong section of your office, this negative energy can create chaos.
- Position restrooms facing west or northwest and by all means avoid those facing east, northeast, or southeast.
If Vastu Shastra is done correctly for your office space, it can lead to abundance and business prosperity. Vastu Shastra to the post must be followed with faith and must be considered as a study that includes all the myths related to following these rules. This study dates back to ancient times when studies were based on the location of natural resources such as light, water, and wind, and therefore it is the most obvious study that has to be substantiated. Many studios have evolved with the advancement of science and technology, but the feel and application of Vastu Shastra in your office will never disappoint you.
Read More - The best direction to sleep as per Vastu shastra