Keeping faith in almighty no doubt brings strength and happiness simultaneously in our day-to-day life. Whether you are rich or poor, every level gets demolished when you are a devotee. If you are an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, then opportunities are many to devotee your love, gratitude
The concept of Masik Shivaratri
How it would be when you can celebrate Shivaratri 12 time in a year? Sounds wired! No, it is true. You can celebrate Shivaratri not only one time in a year but also eleven times more according to Hindu mythology. The pious moment “Shivaratri” falls on each month on the 14th day of Krishna Paksha, aka Chaturdashi. Though, the date of Shivaratri on each month differs. Shivaratri which is celebrated on each month of the year is known as “Masik Shivaratri”. In this piece of content, we are going to share dates and times of Masik Shivaratri 2019.
Hope, devotees who eagerly wait for Maha Shivaratri every year will be happy to know that they can celebrate the devout now
Prolific Result Worshiping Lord Shiva on Masik Shivaratri
Majority of Shiva devotees know Shivaratri falls only one time in a year. But it is not the case. The Shivaratri which falls in Magha or Falguna month in the year is called as Maha Shivaratri. But the Shivaratri which is celebrated in every month is called the Masik Shivaratri. Let us know what benefits you gain when you can worship your Godhood in every month along with Maha Shivaratri.
- First of all, you will get more auspicious moments to devote in the name of Shiva.
- You can get 11
timemore chances to carry out rituals that you love to.
- It is said that devotees of Lord Shiva can overcome obstacles and challenges of life swiftly as Lord Shiva gets pleased with his devotees sooner compared to other Lords of Hindu Sanatana
- It is also said that devotees of Lord Shiva can fulfill difficult and most tricky tasks without any hurdle when they observe Masik Shivaratri Puja.
- Even devotees are blessed with good luck and prosperity when they observe the Masik Shivaratri along with Maha Shivaratri
upabas(fasting) following rituals.
- It is also said that girls or boys who are at the age of marriage if they worship Shiva every Monday and every Masik Shivaratri then they get eligible life partners.
- People who observe Masik Shivaratri including Maha Shivaratri they can achieve success in life early.
- Devotees of Lord Shiva can win over their enemies when they keep fast on every Masik Shivaratri.
Lord Shiva is also known as Bholenath as he gets pleased early with his devotees. Though, the devotion and love towards Shiva should be pure and free of any bias. It is also said that one
Masik Shivaratri Date and Time in 2019
When you perform Masik Shivaratri every year and you want to know the exact Masik Shivaratri Time with dates of Masik Shivaratri in the year of 2019, take a look below.
Date Day Time
4th January Friday 23:58 to 24:53+
2nd February Saturday 24:08 to 25:01
4th March Monday 24:07 to 24:57
3rd April Wednesday 24:00 to 24:47
3rd May Friday 23:56 to 24:39
1st June Saturday 23:58 to 24:39
1st July Monday 24:04 to 24:45
30th July Tuesday 24:06 to 24:48
28th August Wednesday 23:59 to 24:45
27th September Friday 23:48 to 24:36
26th October Saturday 23:39 to 24:31
25th November Monday 23:41 to 24:35
24th December Tuesday 23:53 to 24:48
Hope, this content will help you to celebrate each Masik Shivaratri in the year 2019.
People who want to worship Lord Shiva on every Masik Shivaratri tithi just on time they will be benefited with the Masik Shivaratri time and date chart given above.
Worship Lord Shiva with full devotion and faith in the heart, yes you will get the result you desire for.