In the horoscope, all the Navagrahas are sitting in different houses with some zodiac number. If a house sits with its exalted sign, it gives very good results, but if a house sits with its debilitated sign, it gives very bad results. Many times such a yoga is formed in the horoscope, due to which the house sitting in the debilitated zodiac starts giving very good results. We call that Neech Bhang Raj Yog.
When is a planet considered debilitated?
Whenever a planet is present in the seventh sign from its exalted sign, its power gets weakened due to its position being far away from the exalted sign. In such a condition, it is often able to produce less fruit. Therefore, he does not get auspiciousness and for the place where he is present, he usually becomes inauspicious. But in all situations, the debilitated planet should give inauspicious results, it is not necessary at all. Sometimes its activity is reduced and its effect on humans is limited, but it does not cause harm, it does not happen.
But if a planet is sitting in a debilitated sign in the horoscope, then making any predictions without knowing its actual position can prove to be fatal. There are many such situations in which a planet sitting in a debilitated sign starts giving results like a planet of exaltation. This special condition is called Neech Bhang Raj Yog.
High and Low Signs of Planets
The high and low signs of planets from Sun to Ketu are considered as follows:
- Sun - high in Aries, low in Libra,
- Moon - high in Taurus, low in Scorpio,
- Mercury - high in Virgo, low in Pisces,
- Venus - high in Pisces, low in Virgo,
- Mars - high in Capricorn, low in Cancer,
- Jupiter - exalted in Cancer, low in Capricorn,
- Saturn - exalted in Libra, low in Aries,
- Rahu - exalted in Gemini, low in Sagittarius,
- Ketu - exalted in Sagittarius, low in Gemini
Situations for the formation of Neech Bhang Raj Yog
Now, if the planet is sitting in its debilitated sign in the birth chart, then the following situations become very fruitful by creating a Neech Bhang Raj Yog:
- In the horoscope of the zodiac in which the planet is sitting in a debilitated way, the owner of that zodiac is looking at it or if the owner of that zodiac sign in which the planet is sitting in a debilitated state is making a conjunction relationship by being a self-possessed person, then the debilitated Raja Yoga would have been created.
- If a planet is sitting in its exalted sign in the Navamsa Kundli, then in such a situation, its debilitation gets disturbed and it becomes a Raja Yoga factor.
- Neech Bhang Raj Yog is formed even if the lord of the sign in which the planet is sitting in a debilitated position is sitting in its exalted sign.
- If a planet sitting in its debilitated sign is aspecting the debilitated planet sitting in the seventh house from itself, then the debilitation of both the planets gets dissolved. This is a sign of great yogic status.
- If the lord of the zodiac in which the planet is sitting in a debilitated position is present in the center from the birth sign and the lord of the zodiac in which the debilitated planet is exalted is also sitting in the center, then surely the mentioned Raj Yog would have been created.
- If the lord of the zodiac in which the planet is sitting in a debilitated state and the lord of the sign in which the debilitated planet is exalted, is situated anywhere in the center from the ascendant, then even in such a condition, a Neech Bhang Raj Yog is formed.
ALSO READ: Know what is Malavya Yoga and its benefits