Rudraksha, born from the tears of Shiva, has amazing power and positivity. It removes many problems of life. There are many types of Rudraksha and it is advised to use them according to different wishes. According to religion-puranas and astrology, wearing Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha proves to be very effective to get rid of the problems related to married life. Especially if Rudraksha is worn in the month of Sawan, its effect increases manifold.
The two naturally fused Rudrakshas are called Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is the direct form of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. The person wearing it gets the blessings of both Shiva and Shakti. This Rudraksha is considered very auspicious for achieving household happiness. Therefore, people whose married life is not going well, or the marriage of young men and women is getting delayed, they must wear Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh. Women who are not able to get child happiness or have any problem related to pregnancy, they should also wear this Rudraksha.
Importance of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
- Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh helps in promoting family peace and family harmony.
- Gauri Shankar is a powerful and beautiful healing symbol and a form of worship for one's connection with the Universal Consciousness.
- It attracts suitable participation in the personal and professional life of the wearer.
Receives the blessings of Shiva-Parvati
- Wearing Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha gets the blessings of both Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. The problems of married life are removed by the worship of Shiva-Parvati. Apart from this, there are many benefits of wearing this Rudraksha.
- Wearing Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha improves the relationship between husband and wife.
- Those who are unable to get child happiness, wear Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh, then their wish gets fulfilled soon.
- It is also effective in removing the fertility problems of men and women.
- Every Rudraksha removes negativity and gives positive energy. This brings happiness and peace in the family.
- If the invited Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh is kept in the safe or the place of keeping money, then there is never any financial crisis.
- Using Gauri Shankar Rudraksha bead helps one to become aware of one's existence and awareness within brahmand (universe).
- It influences every area of the wearer's life towards a positive direction: be it work, leisure, family, wedding, children or other activities like sports and business.
How to wear rudraksha
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Shiva and Mother Parvati. This Rudraksha should be worn in Shukla Paksha on Monday, month of Shivaratri, Ravi Pushya Sanyog or Savarth Siddhi Yoga by energizing it. To prove this Rudraksha in auspicious coincidence, first of all, after retiring from daily activities in the morning, take a bath and wear clean clothes and sit facing east in your place of worship. Put Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh in a silver bowl, wash it thoroughly with a mixture of Gangajal and raw milk and wipe it with a clean cloth. Now empty the silver bowl and dry it again and install Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh in it. Offer sandalwood and akshat on it. Now chant each rosary Om Namah Shivay, Om Namah Durgaye and Om Ardhanarishvaraya Namah. After the completion of all the three garlands, wear the Rudraksha in a silver chain or red thread and wear it around the neck.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Ruling planet
Planet Venus rules over Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh. Venus is your ruling planet of attraction, magnetism, radiance and a glowing aura to the wearer.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Mantra
Om en hreem yagal roopnaay namah
Things to remember while wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh is very perfect, wondrous and holy. Therefore, the person wearing this Rudraksha should stay away from wrong deeds. One should stay away from all renounced acts like theft, dacoity, abusing women, insulting women, misbehaving with children, consumption of meat and liquor, usury, evil eye on a woman. The person who does all these wrong deeds even after wearing Gauri-Shankar Rudraksh, has the opposite effect and gets caught in terrible troubles.
ALSO READ: 5 Mukhi Rudraksha: Benefits, Powers and Wearing Rules