- Falling in love is the most exciting as well as a scariest emotion. Our mind is always playing with various questions we are unsure about: Whether is it Love or Infatuation? Will it last long or not ? What if I fall out of love and many more. The meaning of love is very subjective and we cannot define it. But the thing I am sure about is; when you are in love it’s the best feeling ever.
Here are 5 ways to explore whether you are in love or not:
- He/she is going to be the first person you think about : Your partner will be the first person you think about when you wake up and the last person you think about when you sleep. Even if you are in a bad mood, you will look onto your partner for emotional support and you will feel better.
- You Prioritize them above your own self : Before life was all about friends, parties and carelessness. But after being love , your partner will be on the top of your priority list : the one you can’t even think of skipping come what may. Before thinking about yourself, you will think about your partner.
- You are not afraid to express your feelings in public: Once you are in love, your world dances to its tune. You love holding your partner’s hand in public , not being afraid of what others are going to think. You just feel happy when you see that smile while holding their hands and this is what you want – that smile and you can do anything about it.
- Long- term commitment: When in love, we look for long –term commitment. You dream about living with them under the same roof. You are not even able to think about your future without them. You take them with you, wherever you go.
- Loving the imperfections: When we love someone, we start loving everything about them – their imperfections , flaws. You just admire and love them more for what they are. You just look at them beyond their imperfections.
We Come To Love Not By Finding A Perfect Person But By Learning To See An Imperfect Person Perfectly.