In each Indian home the kitchen is a standout amongst the most holy ranges. It is viewed as the midsection of the house. It requires extraordinary consideration in light of the fact that the nourishment for the whole family is set up in the kitchen.
Vastu sets down tenets for the outline of the kitchen and attributes a spot for everything. It likewise recommends certain standards for the individual who cooks the suppers as it adds to both the wellbeing and joy of the family.
Abiding by a couple of tips that ought to be utilized while making a Vastu Shastra consistent kitchen:
- A perfect kitchen ought to be put in the Southeastern part of the house. According to Hindu shastras Southeast corner is the spot of Hindu God Agni. East is thought to be the best bearing and the Southeast corner of a house is ideal for the kitchen.
- The kitchen is not to be set under or over the pooja room.
- The principle piece ought to be developed fit as a fiddle and the South divider ought to be utilized for utilizing electrical apparatuses like the blender, processor, microwave stove and the electric cows and so forth.
- The dish sink ought to be set beyond what many would consider possible in the Northeast alongside the drinking water compartment or machine.
- The capacity territory for grains, flavors and heartbeats and so on ought to be in the South or West. The cooking apparatuses ought to be put in such a way, to the point that the individual cooking the dinner confronts East.
- The kitchen ought to be cleaned and the utensils washed before resting every night.
- The primary thing that you cook in the kitchen ought to be offered to the flame as it guarantees the peace and flourishing of the house.