- Ruby (known as Manik in Hindi) a red colored gemstone is a precious stone, also known as the 'King of Gems', with great importance from astrological point of view.
- Ruby has represented royalty since ever. It has the power to bring dignity, status, prosperity, wealth and also professional success to the one who wears it.
- For people who are in the top level management, government or administrative jobs; Ruby can help bring recognition and respect.
- Ruby can be used to strengthen horoscope for people who have a weak positioning of planet Sun in their charts. People who have a strong positioning of Sun in their horoscope have a lavish life and always leave a mark wherever they go.
- Sun represents 'Father' in Astrology. Wearing a Ruby increases the probability of inheriting a successful legacy, improves your parental bond and is also helpful in maintaining the health of wearer’s father.
- Medically, Ruby symbolizes the Heart, the Eyes and Bones. It is believed that wearing Ruby benefits eyesight strengthens the bones and helps in controlling Heart problems.
Read some important reason why Ruby is king of gemstone: