Navratri Havan or Kanya Puja
Why we do Kanya puja
Navaratri is considered to be an important festival of Hindus. During these nine days nine goddesses are being worshiped. Havan also has special significance during Navratra. Havan is considered to be primarily important on Ashtami and Navami. Things which are essential for Havan are Havan kund, 9 pair of Cloves, Kapur, Supari, Gugul, Loban, Ghee, Panch mewa and Rice. Since it is a Devi Pooja, therefore, it is important to include all the objects of the Goddess's adornment.
Method of Kanya Poojan
- A day before kanya (girl) is being invited for Kanya-Bhoj and Poojan.
- It is not considered right to bring kanya from anywhere on the day of main kanya poojan.
- Now, make them sit in a comfortable and clean place and wash their feet with your hands in a plate filled with milk and touch their feet and take their blessings
- After that, put akshat, flowers and kumkum on their forehead.
- Than after remembering Ma Bhagwati offer food to kanya according to their wishes.
- After meal give them dakshina and gifts according to your capacity and again take their blessings.
Benefits For You
Puja photos, Puja receipt, Prasad delivery, Full video, Live Telecast